POSTPONED – Until further notice…
Too much uncertainty around restrictions to go ahead with this at this point in time.
We’re all getting tired of the waiting game but gotta keep our hopes up for a gathering of the Twistybutts sooner rather than later. Hang in there all.
So, who’s keen for trying the Coast to Coast #10 on September 19, 2021? Yup, this September.
It’s still warm but cool on the Peaks and most mountain passes are open. There is a chance of typhoons scuppering things and we’ll have to deal with that. If we start the salutations to the weather and road Gods now, we oughta have a good shot at a green light.
As to the State of Emergency, that’s out of our hands and will be dealt with as the restrictions dictate. In any case, social distancing and respect for local covid concerns along our route needs to be a top priority.
Anyway, if you’re keen, pencil it in and let’s see if we can’t have a ride to see out the warmer weather.